Press & Media Info
The FAMiLY LEADER welcomes the media to cover The President Family Forum.
Media planning to attend the November 20th Presidential Family Forum must request press credentials by emailing Drew Zahn at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than November 16th.
Credential requests should include:
• Phone number
• Total number of tickets needed
• Type of media (blogger, newspaper, network, etc.)
• Amount/type of workspace needed (chair only, chair with table space, etc.)
• List any still or video cameras you plan to bring
• Names and information for each staff member you are bringing.
• Twitter handle if you are a frequent Twitter user.
• For bloggers only: provide your site’s URL and a sample bylined article
All credentialing decisions will be issued on November 18th.
Please contact Drew Zahn Drew@thefamilyleader.com or at 515-263-3495, ext. 109 , or cell: 515-835-9645 if you would like to:
• Pre-arrange an interview with Bob Vander Plaats (TFL is not scheduling interviews with the speakers. Interviews must be arranged on your own.)
• Cover the event live and will need to bring and park a satellite truck
• Need a private interview space for other speaker interviews
• Workspace with power and seating
• Wireless internet connection